Action speaks louder than words, a video, therefore, is a record of action which can communicate more than words and pictures, and that is why video marketing has surpassed blogging in the recent past. Video content has gained popularity as they are quite effective in describing new products or services in the market and support conversation.
Many marketers have not been able to deploy video marketing simply because they don’t have the know-how to go about it, and that is why the article will teach marketers the five hot video marketing strategies that aim to boost their businesses.
1. Have your audience in mind. Having your audience in mind is a very crucial strategy as it helps the marketer to determine the motion of their graphics and where to post their videos. Different audience will need different video length, styles, and tone. An Instagram video content will be quite different from YouTube content as the two audiences are also different.
Therefore, make a video with appropriate length, style and sound with reference to your potential audience.
2. Optimize for the platform. It will not be effective if you make a video for marketing purposes and the video does not display properly on the marketing platform, therefore it is important to optimize your video to have the best display. Having that most platforms are run from a mobile phone it is good to keep your videos clear to the point hence making them short and effective, for example, video marketing done on an Instagram platform should not be longer than ten seconds.
3. Choose the most appropriate length. Although the length of your video will always depend on several factors like the method of telling your story and the amount of information you intend to include. It is wise to understand that marketing video should be brief and short as long videos may not be effective and long video will be quite expensive. Basically, an effective engagement video should be about 1-2 minutes as anything longer than that will be wasting your money and time too.
4. Do proper video editing. To make your video look more attractive, you must do proper video editing, by adding special effects, engaging and relevant sound effects and brief and communicating texts. So, to have many views that will translate to many customers being attracted to your business you must do good video editing to ensure you upload quality videos.
5. Never forget to use your primary keyword properly. It is advisable to use your primary keyword to name your video file, this is because most video platforms have different evaluation system and therefore there is no need of naming your video something else when you can use your primary keyword.
Naming your video file with your primary keyword is very important as it helps your video to be easily and properly ranked. Therefore, you should use your primary keyword as a name of your video file and be an extension of the video URL. To be able to attain good engagement in different video platform then you must consider the above strategies.